Code of Conduct
This defines our ethical and moral approach. It covers the seven principles which guide everyone who works in our business and also ensures we comply with all applicable laws and regulations, wherever in the world we operate.
Our Executive Board is committed to applying best practice and good corporate governance throughout Tayto Snacks.
Our Group Compliance team is always available to answer any questions or concerns.
The principles of our Code of Conduct
- We produce quality snacks to the highest standards.
- We always act with integrity.
- We deal honestly and in the best interests of Intersnack Group.
- We condemn all forms of bribery and corruption.
- We treat people fairly.
- We compete fairly and respect the free market.
- We respect the environment and conduct our business in a socially responsible manner.
Anyone who observes a possible violation of laws, policies or business principles can report it using our whistleblower system (either by name or anonymously). This is available both to Intersnack employees and to third party contacts such as our customers, suppliers and business partners.
Click here for our whistleblower system (secure external website).